W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

April 18, 2008

DZRH Hataw!!!

I never thought I could go back to listening to AM radio... With so many high tech gadgets and new generation technologies coming out, you would think that AM Radios are obsolete, but think again... Since I came here in Russia hmmm almost 2 years ago, I was just listening to my mp3s and some cds I brought from P.I. without even checking if I could listen to our local FM/AM radios... Then I started googling and look for FM  first, I found some but streaming was so bad I couldn't barely finish a song... Then I came to the site of DZRH.. Whoa, this is so 1980's for me and I tried to listen and streaming was way better than FM radios in P.I. Since then, my day is not complete w/o listening to HATAW anchored by Lakay Deo Macalma and Pangga Ruth Abao , I love their tandem...They're like Ted and Korina, sadly ABS DZMM is not for free.. So there, if you're a bored OFW and wanted to be updated with what's happening in P.I. just check this site www.dzrh.com.ph and the live video streaming at this site http://dzrh.prepys.com/...



No comments:

Post a Comment